• Practice social distancing. Avoid shaking hands and maintain a larger personal space between yourself and others. You may notice modifications to the way some programs are taught as we incorporate this practice.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with an alcohol content greater than 60%.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If no tissue is available, cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
• Stay home when you are sick. San Bernardino County recommends you remain home until you have no fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms for at least 72 hours after symptoms resolve.
The City is receiving daily reports on this subject from the State and County Health Department. Future events will be evaluated as guidance information is updated and status of events will be posted on the City website and social media. Feel free to contact us directly at 909 370 6153 with any other questions.