Rejuvenate! Restore! Reconnect!
The Hutton Community Center offers an active adult and senior program for those 50 and over, fondly referred to as the 50+ Club.
How To Become A 50+ Club Member
Call 909-370-6168 or email email@example.com. Staff will take your information and enroll you in the club.
Upon your first visit you will need to sign an activity waiver and show 2 forms of I.D. with your address on it. Acceptable forms are a government issued Driver’s License or an identification Card and a utility bill, rental receipt, or vehicle registration.
Currently all membership fees are currently waived.
50+ Club Programs & Activities
Get out of the house and reconnect with others.
- Sewing 101: Thursday 12:45 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Coffee & Tea Chats: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Creative Crafters: Wednesday & Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Bingo: Wednesday 12:45 p.m.
- Cricut Designs: Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Competitive Gaming: Tuesday 12:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Lotería: Friday 12:30 p.m.
- Outdoor Activities: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Senior Exercise Class: Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. at the Gonzales Center
50+ Fitness Room
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
F.S.A. (Family Services Association) Meal Program for Colton Seniors, Ages 60 & Older
Lunch is offered through the Family Services Association and the Department of Aging. Won’t you have lunch with us? The suggested contribution of $3.00 for those aged 60 and over is greatly appreciated. Note: There is a $9.75 guest fee for those younger than 60. To contact the lunch program (F.S.A.), please call (951) 342-3057.