Rejuvenate! Restore! Reconnect!
The Hutton Community Center offers an active adult and senior program for those 50 and over, fondly referred to as the 50+ Club.
How To Become A 50+ Club Member
Call 909-370-6168 or email email@example.com. Staff will take your information and enroll you in the club.
Upon your first visit you will need to sign an activity waiver and show 2 forms of I.D. with your address on it. Acceptable forms are a government issued Driver’s License or an identification Card and a utility bill, rental receipt, or vehicle registration.
Currently all membership fees are currently waived.
50+ Club Programs & Activities
Get out of the house and reconnect with others.
- Fitness Room: Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Coffee & Tea Chats: Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Creative Crafters: Monday & Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Bingo: Tuesday 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Cricut Designs: Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Table Games: Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Lotería: Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Senior Exercise Class: Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. at the Gonzales Center
50+ Fitness Room
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Meal Program for Colton Seniors, Ages 60 & Older
Easy to prepare meals can be picked up by appointment or delivered to your Colton residence with little to no contact. Meals are available first come; first serve. Contact 909-370-6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. NOTE: THE GRANT FUNDED MEAL DELIVERY SERVICE WILL END APRIL 2023.