- City Services
- Community Services
- How to Register Online
How to Register Online
Setting Up an Account
If you do not have a customer account, fill out the New Account Request completely, including the birth date. Please submit your request only once. Use your own information when filling out the form, not information for the child you wish to register. Once you have an account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
Please Note: You cannot proceed with the registration process until you receive your customer ID and password via email, an automatic response with your account information will be generated once your information has been completed. An accurate email address is required to complete the registration process.
Registering for Activities
Please use the following steps to register for activities online:
- Set Up an Account: If you do not have an account, please view how to set one up.
- Search for an Activity: You may search for activities by location or category (type). You may also sort the list and choose whether you want to see activities that take place in the future or are currently in progress. Activities with information that is grayed-out on the screen are not currently available for registration. Follow the link on the activity name to see more details about the activity.
- Choose an Activity for Enrollment: In the Activity Detail screen, click on Add to My Cart in the blue banner under the activity description or at the bottom of the page.
- o Additional Activities: After you have logged on, you may continue searching and adding activities to your Shopping Cart.
- Login: If you have an account enter your customer ID and password.
Adding Family Members
If you wish to enroll family members other than yourself:
- Select My Account
- Select Change Family Members
- Fill in the information completely for each member of your family
Note: Many of our activities have age restrictions, therefore, birth dates are required.
Update Shopping Cart
If more than one family member will be attending the activity, change the quantity, choose Update Cart, then checkout.
This page allows users to choose the family members that will be registering for each activity. Choose family members for each activity, and then select Continue. Please note, if you have not added your family members before reaching the Enrollee Information Page, they will not appear under the Enrollee heading. You can click on My Account from here and add your family members. Once all family members have been added, then select Shopping Cart. From there you may continue to Checkout.
Review your Shopping Cart. From this screen, you can remove activities from your cart, view more activities, or update your cart. If everything is correct, click on the Checkout button to proceed.
On the Confirm Prices page look over your transaction to confirm the prices, times, and dates of each activity/class. Select Continue to proceed.
Print out a copy of your receipt. If you have questions regarding online registration, please call 909- 370-6153.